Texas Gas is the third largest distributor of natural gas in the state of Texas. The company is a division of ONEOK, a Fortune 500 diversified Energy Corporation. Texas Gas serves more than 600,000 customers in the region with over 9300 miles of distribution mains and services.
If you wish to start a service with Texas Gas, simply fill in this application form and you will be contacted by one of Texas Gas sales people. If you are an existing customer and wish to transfer your service, you can do so by logging in to your online account at www.texasgasservice.com and requesting for a transfer.
Texas Gas Bill Pay Options
- Texas Gas Bill Pay Online: Texas Gas offers online payment solution to its customers at www.texasgasservice.com You will have to open an online account with the company to start using this service.
Once you are enrolled, you can then login to your account and use your debit card, credit card or bank account to make the payments. Electronic checks are also accepted. A $1.50 convenience fee is charged for processing the payment. This is an easy payment option since it is available 24X7 and that too from the comfort of your home.
- Automatic Bank Draft: In this payment solution, you will authorize the company to deduct your monthly gas bills from your bank account. This is a one time set up option wherein you will never have to worry about the hassles of paying the bills after the system is set. You will be able to see your monthly gas bill before the amount is deducted from your account. To be eligible for the plan, you must meet the predetermined credit standards set by the company.
- ABC Plan: This plan is very suitable for those who want to avoid any wide swings in the gas bills. Since, gas usage typically increases during the winter, the customer may have to pay a higher amount during this season, which might affect his household budget. To avoid this, he can enroll under this plan. Here, your annual gas costs are ascertained and this amount is spread over the course of 12 months so that you end up paying the same amount each month. Periodical adjustments will be made depending on your usage.
- Texas Gas Bill Payment Locations: You can pay your gas bills at any of the more than 200 pay stations offered by the company. You can pay to an authorized pay agent, use the dropbox or use the kiosk. Payments in person may take some time to reflect in your account.
- By Phone: If you wish to pay your bills through phone, the company also provides this option. Simply call their Information Center at 1-800-700-2443 and follow the instructions to complete your transaction.
For any other query or doubt you may have, you can contact the company helpline at www.texasgasservice.com or 1-800-700-2443 anytime from 7 AM to 7 PM, Mondays through Fridays. For any emergencies like a gas leak or an explosion, you can call at 1-800-959-5325