Founded at the very start of 20th century in 1902 as Dayton Dry Good, Target is currently the second largest US based retail company – only after Walmart. Target stood at the 36th position in the Fortune 500 list in 2013. It is also a component of Standard & Poor’s 500 index. With employee strength of 366,000, it runs huge discount department store, hypermarket, supercenter, and superstore. Target runs many subsidiaries apart from Target Stores – Financial and Retail services, Target Sourcing Services, Target Commercial Interiors, Target Brands, and Target.com.
Target Financial and Retail Services offer Target REDCard®. (See the details at Target.com/REDcard) Target REDcard comes as Target Debit Card, Target Credit Card and Target® Visa® Credit Card. It is also available as Target Business Card. You can opt from any one of these to suit your needs. The card helps you in Target shopping, and enhances your shopping experience.
Here is a step-wise guide to use REDcard to manage your REDcard account and make payment online.
Go the Target.com/REDcard by entering it in your browser. You will be directed to a website like the one in the picture below.
This page is dedicated for Target REDcard. Just below the search text box, there is a drop-down sign titled manage my REDcard. Click it, and then click on Login in the drop-down. You can login only if you have an activated Target REDcard. You can apply for the REDcard by clicking on the adjacent drop-down. You can apply for a Target REDcard online or in-store or by mail.
The new page is REDcard login page titled Manage My REDcard. Enter your username and password, and then click on Sign in to access your account. You will find a link to pay your credit card bill. Click on it and enter your payment information. Submit your payment and wait for payment status.
If you don’t have a REDcard account, you can make one by clicking on the link (First Time Here? Enroll) below the login area. You will be asked to enter your card number. Set your username and password, and your REDcard account is up and running.
With Target.com/REDcard, the advantages don’t seem to end. Here are 3 major benefits for having a Target.com REDcard.
- 5% off at all shopping: For every shopping you do at Target Stores or at Target.com, you save 5% more on Target’s already low prices.
- Free shipping: Whether it’s a television, or a couch, or even a product as simple as a wallet, you get free shipping for using REDcard at Target.com. Moreover, there is no clause of minimum purchase.
- 30 extra days for return: You get extra 30 days to review your purchase and return it if you didn’t like it.
Here are few tips to increase your trust and connection with Target REDcards.
- Choose a school you wish to help with donation. You heard it right. Target will donate 1% of your every REDcard purchase to a school of your choice.
- Sign up for pharmacy rewards. You also enjoy the 5% saving scheme here for every purchase you make with REDcard.