South Jersey Gas is a natural gas provider, focusing mainly in the South Jersey region. The company is headquartered in Folsom and is a subsidiary of South Jersey Industries (SJI). South Jersey Gas currently provides services to more than 350,000 customers. It also owns a liquefied natural gas facility in McKee City. The company offers convenient bill payment solutions at Www.SouthJerseyGas.Com to its customers.
South Jersey Gas Bill Pay Options
You can pay your gas bills with South jersey Gas in many ways:
- South Jersey Gas Bill Pay Online: Under this option, customers can pay their bills online using their bank account. This is a free, fast and easy way to pay your bills without much hassle.
Your energy bills will be sent to your registered email id and will password secured to ensure that only you have access to the bill. With this service, you can also review your account history and view your most recent statements up to 6 months old. However, if your account was disconnected due to non payment anytime during the past 12 months, you will not be eligible for this option.
- KUBRA E-Pay: You can use this service to make payments electronically either through your bank account or your debit/credit cards. A service fee of $1.99 will be charged.
- The Equal Payment Plan: This is a payment plan under which your annual gas expenses are divided into 12 equal monthly payments. Any adjustment is made during the month of September. This option is suitable for those looking to pay a fixed amount each month.
- Payment Centers: If you wish to visit a payment center to pay your bills, you can do so.
- Direct Debit: This is another easy payment option. Here, you simply provide your bank account details to the company and your monthly gas bills will be automatically deducted from your bank account. When you select this option, you are automatically enrolled in the Equal Payment Plan
South Jersey Gas also provides a unique service aimed at helping you remember your gas bills. In this program, a friend or a relative of the customer also receives the payment notification so that they can take steps to ensure that you do pay your bills Www.SouthJerseyGas.Com. To enroll in this program, simply call 1-888-766-9900. And if you are a senior citizen (over 65 years of age) having any bill amounts overdue, then the company will call you before disconnecting your gas service.
There are also various Energy Assistance programs available to help those in dire financial situations pay their gas bills. For example, the Universal Service Fund helps low income households with their electricity and gas bills. The Home Energy Assistance Program is targeted not only at low income homes but also the elderly and the disabled. Some other programs include NJ Comfort Partners, Donate To NJ Shares, TRUE, PAGE etc. So, if you are an existing customer or plan to be a customer, you can check with the company if you will be eligible for any of these programs.