Southern Californian Gas Company (SoCal Gas) has been offering a number of assistance programs for its customers to pay their bill online and get their queries solved through the online assistance program. Customers can register online to pay their gas bill and get other online assistance services from Southern Californians Gas Company.
The company has established a user-friendly and advanced techno-adopted web layout for its customers to easily access their bills online and their payment. Where different services to Go Green have been adopted by various paper consumption companies, SoCal online bill payment is a highly appreciated step that has allowed its customers to pay their gas bills online.
SocalGas offers several ways of making bill payments through their dedicated online system, over the phone payments and payment through independent service providers like BillMatrix.
SoCalGas Bill payment Options
Online Payments can be made through by logging into your account at www.socalgas.com. If you have got your account already registered at the website you can simply login in here.
However new users need to first sign up and register their account before proceeding with online payments.
Once you have registered yourself you can also:
- View your account history
- Extend the due date of you payments
- Schedule service appointments
- Get a copy of duplicate bill
Over The Phone SoCalGas Bill Payment
SocalGas also lets you pay your bill over the phone. There are two ways to do it
- You can make your payments simply by calling SocalGas toll free number (1–800-427-2700). However to active Pay by phone service you submit an application. The application form can be downloaded here.
- Payment over the phone can also be made through BillMatrix, an independent service provider. SocalGas does not charge any fee for this service but you have to a small fee of $1.50 per transaction to BillMatrix. It allows the convenience of making payment any time of the week. Payments can be made via electronic checks or credit/debit card by calling 1-800-232-6629. You can get more info about BillMatrix here.
Third party SoCalGas Billing Notification
Third party billing notification is another great featured supported by SoCal Gas Company. Select a third party, such as relatives, friends or relevant social agency. One of the bill’s copies will be sent to notify third party along with you and third party will remind you about overdue gas bills. The third party is not obligated to pay the bill and only works as notification. The application process is easy and users can download an online application form with multi-lingual support. To activate the service, users have to complete the form and send it to a collection center situated in their locality.