This can happen for a number of reasons:
- Pro-rated charges might be showing on your bill if you recently changed a Timewarnercable service. These are partial month charges which ensure that you are charged only for the number of days you have availed their service.
- If you have recently installed a Timewarnercable service, your bill will include one-time fee for its activation and installation.
- Your monthly charge can be different than usual if your promotional prices have changed
- Your bill will be different if you have purchased any on-demand or pay-per-view programs. Review your billing statement and look at the live events, movies and other programs you might have purchased.
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.