Yes. One-time payments from checking account can also be scheduled for up to 7 days in advance. To do that, follow these instructions:
- Visit the Pay Bill page in your Verizon account page
- Enter the payment amount
- In the section of ‘Payment Method’, select the payment option with a saved or new checking account
- If you are using a new checking account to pay your bill, then enter the required details and click on ‘Payment Day’ to select the payment date. Then click on the ‘Next’ button
- If you are using a saved checking account to pay your bill, then click on the ‘Next’ button, and click on ‘Payment Day’ to select your payment date.
- Follow the instructions to complete your payment
Now, you have successfully scheduled your one-time payment.
Note: Once you have scheduled a payment, you may also cancel it even the day before your payment date, but not exactly on the payment date.
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.