Dish bills can be paid over the Internet, over phone, through postal mail, or in cash at a retail Dish location.
- Online: Create an online ID at mydish.com/paymybill or log in to your existing account to make a one-time Dish payment. By signing up to the company’s AutoPay service at mydish.com/mypreferences, you can save time and also avoid late payment charges. By registering to their AutoPay service, you get your billed amount automatically deduced from your bank account every month on your due date.
- Over phone: You may dial 800-333-DISH (800-333-3474), and pay the bill by following instructions at their automated phone system. You may also talk to a Dish agent to pay your bill over phone.
- In cash: Enter your zip code or mailing address in the Dish ‘Pay-in-Cash locator online, and find a retail Dish location around you. Processing fees is applicable by this method.
- By mail: The address to which you need to send your payment varies as per your service territory or state. Make sure to send your payment at least 10 days before the due date, as mail payments may take some time to reach Dish office.
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.