Missouri Gas Energy is one of the largest distributors of natural gas in the state of Missouri with customers in excess of one million. The company is currently owned by Laclede Gas Company and has presence in more than 150 communities throughout Missouri.
The use of natural gas is steadily increasing across the United States, especially for heating purposes. Households are increasingly switching from electric heating solutions to natural gas based options, often attracted by its cost benefit when compared to electricity. Plus, the fact that natural gas is more environmentally friendly and burns more clean comes as a bonus.
How To Get Missouri Gas Energy
If you wish to start a service with Missouri Gas Energy, you can call their customer service department at 816 – 756 – 5252 from the Kansas City area. If you live anywhere else, you can call them at 800 – 582 – 1234. Once they receive your interest, the company will take care of the rest and your home will be set up for using natural gas. More Details Find at Www.MissouriGasEnergy.com.
If your financial situation is not good and the winter season is coming, you can request for any energy assistance programs that may be available. One of the better known program is the government backed LIHEAP, wherein low income households will receive help with their energy bills. Another program is United Way 2-1-1, which helps eligible people with their heating bills during winter.
How To Make Missouri Gas Energy Payment
There are multiple options of paying your bills with the company:
- Online Payment: Customers can opt to use their credit cards or debit cards and easily pay their bills online in the comfort of their homes. Firstly, you have to register an account at Www.MissouriGasEnergy.com.
Then you can simply login to your account and pay off your bills. You online account also provides you the benefit of checking your account history and helps keep track of your gas expenses. Online payments may take up to 2 days to reflect in your account.
- ABC Plan: Under this plan, you can choose to pay a fixed amount each month. The amount of the bill is determined with the help of your historical billing amounts. This plan is suitable for budget conscious who want to ensure that their monthly household budget does not spring any surprises.
- Electronic Bank Plan (EBP): This is one of the easiest payment options available. Here you simply authorize the company to deduct your monthly gas bill from your bank account and you never have to think about making monthly payments. You just have to set up this payment system once.
- Mobile: Once you register for the mobile payment service, you will receive an authentication code. When you receive a text stating your bill amount, you can use this authentication code to process your payment.
- Mail: You can still make payments through mail, if that’s what you prefer. Just mail your cheques to: Missouri Gas Energy, P.O. Box 219255, Kansas City MO 64121 – 9255