Menards is a chain of home improvement stores with over 385 stores spread across 14 states of US making it the third largest home improvement store in the United States, only after Lower’s and The Home Depot. It operates more than 285 stores in 14 states of the United States. The company was founded by John Menard, Jr. in 1960. Menards expanded exponentially since then and has made its place in the Forbes’ list. Menards provides products including tools, hardware, electric supplies, ceiling fans, home decors, plumbing supplies, and all that you can imagine is required for either building or improving your sweet homes.
Menards Credit Card Center
Menards’ credit program offers three type of credit cards – Menards Big Card, Menards Contractor Card, and Menards Commercial Account. While the first card is for individual purchases, contractor card targets contractors and property management firms. The commercial account is for large companies.
Menards Credit Card Login
You can view and pay your Menards credit card bill online at Www.HRSAccount.com/Menards. Since the card is offered by Capital One Bank, we will login through HRSAccount service of Capital One Bank at Www.HRSAccount.com/Menards.
- Go to the Menards online store through Google. Or simply type Www.Menards.com and press “Enter”. This will take you to the Menards ecommerce store.
- To make your way to the login page, navigate to “Credit Center” which will open a a drop down with 5 links. Click “Pay/Access Big Card” to proceed.
- If you have not signed up yet, click “Enroll” to go to the registration page.
- Fill the registration form to complete registration
- Once registered, return to Www.HRSAccount.com/Menards.
- In the login area, enter your user name and password. Click “Sign In” and you will access your Menards credit card account
Menards Credit Card Bill Pay
In your account dashboard at Www.HRSAccount.com/Menards, you can see all the details about your credit account. Follow these steps to pay you bill.
- Go to the bill payment section
- Enter the amount you wish to pay
- Choose a mode of payment of your preference
- Enter payment details for the payment mode you chose
- Verify and submit your payment
Menards Credit Card Payment Tips
You can also create a recurring payment for your Menards credit card bill. That is, on a particular date of every month, the bill we be automatically paid before the due date through your bank account. Moreover, you can also schedule future payments so that payments are made at the right time just before due date.