Cleveland Utilities is the provider of utility services for the city of Cleveland, Ohio. It currently serves around 25,300 electric customers in the region in addition to 28,300 water customers and 16,400 sewer customers. Cleveland Utilities aim to offer the best service to its customers at the most competitive price possible.
If you are a prospective customer of Cleveland Utilities, then you may also be interested in knowing how you can pay your cleveland utility bills conviniently. The following are the various bill payment options you have as Cleveland Utilities customer.
Cleveland Utilities Bill Payment Options
- Online: You can pay your bill over the internet through the online customer portal www.clevelandutilities.com. You can pay using your check or your credit card. Check payments can be done for free while card payments attract a convenience charge of $3.95 per transaction. Using your customer portal, you can view upto 12 months of billing and usage history. Plus, you can also setup budget alerts through email or messaging. To register for your customer portal, visit this link: portal.clevelandutilities.com/NEW-Register.
You will need the following to enroll – your 12 digit Cleveland Utilities account number, your last name, 5 digit mailing zip code and your email id. Once registered, you can login through this link: portal.clevelandutilities.com and start paying your utilities bill.
However, if you wish to pay online without any registration, you can do a one time payment through this link: clevelandutilitiesbillpay.com. The other option would be to make payment via the onetime payment method as shown below.
- Automatic Payment: As the name suggest, this is an automatic payment method wherein your monthly bill amount is deducted from your authorized bank account www.clevelandutilities.com. This is the easiest of all payment options. To enroll in Auto Pay, you need to fill and submit this application form. You basically have to fill in your name and bank account details. You should include a voided check together with the form.
- Levelized Billing: Under this option, your monthly bill will be an average of your current usage plus the previous 12 month average. As such, the monthly bill amount remains fairly same each month. To qualify for the program, a customer must have received the service for at least 12 months in the same location and the account must be in good standing.
- By Phone: You can also pay though phone using your check, credit card or debit card. To do so, call 1-866-594-5715 and follow the instructions. Remember to keep your 12 digit Cleveland Utilities account number and your payment information ready when making the call. If you are paying by check, you should provide your checking account number; bank routing number; and name on account. If you are paying through your card, then you will have to provide your credit/debit account number; expiration date; and billing zip code.
- By Mail: To pay through mail, send in your payments to the following address
Cleveland Utilities, P O Box 2730, Cleveland, Tennessee 37320-2730. Pay by mail is free of any charges.
- Payment In Person: You can also walk into any of the authorized payment locations to pay your bills. You can find a list of authorized payment centers here: www.clevelandutilities.com/PaymentLocations.
If you have any further questions with regard to Cleveland Utilities and its bill payments, you can contact the customer care center at 423-472-4521