The City of Tallahassee offers various utility services to its citizens like electricity, natural gas, solid waste management and many more. If you are living in Tallahassee, chances are that you already depend on the company for these utilities.
City of Tallahassee Bill Payment Options
However, if you have recently moved into the city and are planning to request for a service from the City of Tallahassee utilities, then you may be curious to know the different methods available to pay your monthly bills. The following are the various bill payment options available to you at www.talgov.com.
- e+Online: This is a free online payment facility offered by the Tallahassee utilities. First, you need to create an online accountat on their website. You may create your account through this link: www.talgov.com/NewUserRegistration. The registration process is simple, all you need is to enter some basic information like your name, email and password.
Once registered, you can then login to the account and click the “Pay Now” button to pay your bill using a checking or savings account. Since this is a 24 X 7 payment option, you have the complete freedom to choose when you want to pay.
- SpeedPay: For those of you who wish to pay online but do not want to register an account, you can use Western Union SpeedPay service through this link: speedpay.com/cityoftallahassee. Once you enter your 10 digit account number, just click the “Submit” button to fill in the other details and process your payments. You will be charged a convenience fee for this service.
- Auto Draft: This is a free payment service wherein your monthly bill is automatically deducted from your bank account at www.talgov.com. For people looking for an easy payment option, it does not get easier than this. To use this service, you will first have to download an application form and mail it to the following address – City of Tallahassee, Revenue Division, Box A-4, 300 South Adams Street, Tallahassee, FL 32301-1761. The form is very easy to fill and basically authorizes the City of Tallahassee to debit your monthly bills from the specified account. You will receive your bill and your bank account will be debited only after at least 27 days from the bill date so that you have sufficient time to review your bill statement. You can dowload the form here: www.talgov.com/MyBillPay.
- By Phone: You can also pay your bills over the phone through an automated phone service. Just dail 877-765-8189 and follow the simple instructions. This is a third party service and as such, you will be charged a service fee.
- By Mail: When you receive your monthly bill, you also get a return envelope. You can use it to pay your bills through mail. Send your payments to – City of Tallahassee, 435 N, Macomb St. Relay Box, Tallahassee, FL 32301
- In Person: You may also visit any authorized payment center and pay your bill in cash absolutely free. To locate a pay center near you click here: www.talgov.com/locations.
For any further questions regarding billing or payments, you can contact the City of Tallahassee utility customer service at 850-891-4968